Thursday, November 24, 2011

When I grow up...

All day my 5 yr old has been talking about what she wants to be when she grows up. She finally settled on being a Dr.(palientologist(sp) to be exact) and an Opera singer. So on the way home from dinner out, she asked her brother and sister what they wanted to be. Then she asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. (What she meant was after I was no longer a stay at home mom). Well my husband and I laughed a little and I told her that I didn't know. But after a few minutes to think about it I told her that I wanted to grow up to be a great woman of faith. My son asked what I meant by that and I told him that I wanted a prayer life so strong that I was confident that when I prayed my prayer was heard and answered. That my prayers caused situations to change because I was praying God's will. It kind of surprised me to hear myself say that, because my usual answer would have been 'take some photography or culinary classes.' But I really feel that this is the direction that my life is going in once my youngest (2) is in school. If I'm right, I'm excited about seeing where it leads. What do you want to be when you grow up? Bis spater <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment