Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Taking a step to better health..

So, I've decided to quit soda, cold turkey starting today. My cravings for soda and sweets have been so strong lately that I feel I need to do this so that I don't become totally addicted. I know its hormonal but I can't use that as a crutch because its negating all the weight that I've lost. I have to move forward and this use my first step.

Eventually, I want to move into clean eating.....at least 5 days a week without meat, then to fish only and then maybe to vegetarianism.....one step at a time though O_o.

But as far as my new challenge for myself, I will try my best to update often.

Bis später! <3 <3

********Update*******

It's 8 days later and......I am still soda free!!!! Yay me!!!! Day 1 and 2 were the hardest because I had to go grocery shopping and they had those one liter sodas on sale for .99 and the second day we took our oldest daughter out to lunch, and I have always associated eating out with drinking soda. But I triumphed and am still going strong...So proud of me!!! :-)

Maybe after the Thanksgiving holiday, I can try to start this Maker's Diet....maybe...

Bis später! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment